If you’ve been researching Assisted Living, you’ll notice that The Arbors, like most Assisted Living communities, does not list prices. This is because prices can vary based on your loved one’s needs. If mom or dad needs very little help, you pay a minimum. However, if they require quite a bit of help, we offer it for additional fees. This fee structure is customized to your preferences and needs.
What’s Usually Included within the Monthly Fee?
According to Argentum, the leading national trade association for senior living communities, the base monthly fee in most Assisted Living communities covers the following:
- Three meals a day served in a common dining area
- Housekeeping services
- 24-hour security
- Exercise and wellness programs
- Social and recreational activities
- Personal laundry services
- Three meals served daily in the dining room
- Weekly housekeeping including flat linen service
- Scheduled transportation
- 24-hour security
- Health promotion and exercise programs
- Cultural, educational and social activities
- Laundry services
- Personal care services (1 hour per day)
- 24-hour staffing
- Reminders for self-administered medication
And this is why we don’t post prices on our website. Assisted Living communities offer different amenities for different prices. What we can do is help you get an idea of the services you want and need for your parent. We’ve researched financial resources to help you provide the care and support your parents need.
Sure, we’d love for you to choose The Arbors for your loved one. But over and above that, we realize how confusing making life decisions is, and we want to help. So if you give us a call, we may point out how The Arbors provides more and better services and amenities for the cost, but we’ll also give you helpful advice. There’s no obligation, because we care about you and your loved one.